Per Thomas Hoffman
Check out my news
Temperatures are certainly a little cooler, especially in the mornings, but glorious sunshine is forecast in Val-d’Oise this weekend on Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th September 2022.
If this one will be specially marked with European Heritage Days, you can use the opportunity to hunt around, several empty houses and flea markets have been organized.
Three events in particular are expected. To Soisy-sous-Montmorency The traditional autumn flea market will be held at the Enghien-Soisy racecourse on Sunday 18 September 2022. In the neighboring townEnghien les Bains, the big sale of the Lions Club is organized on Saturday, September 18, 2022 at 36, rue du Général-de-Gaulle. It precedes the big flea market on Sunday, September 19, 2022.
- Beauchamp : Sale of used materials, physical person, for all your creative hobbies framing, painting, beading, embroidery, knitting, paper towels, fabrics and any other artistic activities. Less than 50 exhibitors. Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 8 avenue de l’Égalité.
- Belloy-en-France : 100 to 200 exhibitors are expected on Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the Parc de la Marlière.
- Chaumontel : 100 to 200 exhibitors are expected on Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Place Cyprien-Rethore.
- Enghien les Bains : the Lions Club’s annual flea market is a good opportunity to hunt for antiques. From 50 to 100 exhibitors are expected. It will take place on Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 36, rue du Général-de-Gaulle
- Puiseux-in-France : On Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 100 to 200 exhibitors are expected.
- Soisy-sous-Montmorency : Enghien-Soisy Racecourse will host the 2022 edition of the Soisy-sous-Montmorency Autumn Flea Market. Almost 200 exhibitors are expected for rare items, books, toys… Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 8am to 6pm, at Enghien Racecourse /Soisy, place of André Foulon.
- Villiers-Adam : the midnight flea market will host 50 to 100 exhibitors. Saturday, September 17, 2022, from 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Place Victor-Hugo.
- Argenteuil : a large empty wardrobe offering clothes for babies, children and adults as well as shoes, dishes and toys is organized at 41 rue de Passemay. Saturday, September 17, 2022, from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Arthies : several garage sales will take place in rue de l’Eglise, rue de la mairie, rue Eugène Seyeux and place de la Mairie. Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Beaumont sur Oise : the house clearance will take place at 11, rue de Mazade. Clothes, board games, shoes, records, vinyls, dishes, decorations will be offered for sale… Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cormeilles-en-Parisis : sale of clothes, bags, shoes, dishes, decorations, small furniture, books, manga, DVDs, video games, skylanders, pokemon cards, toys, stuffed animals, sports equipment, articles for animals… when clearing out the house in 16 ., rue des Cornouillets. Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Eragny-sur-Oise : an appointment to clear out the house at 22, rue Claude Bénard. Visitors will be able to find furniture, trinkets, dishes and tools here. Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Franconville : An empty house with furniture, small things, dishes… at 2, cul-de-sac Lucien-Berger. Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Louvres : empty house with books, clothes, dishes in series, cans, frames, old decorative items, chandeliers, lampshades, airplane, cd cabinet, clio headlights, plancha, encyclopedia, games and toys, old scrabble, junior scrabble, cars, handbags, saddlebags, handbags, cork frames, ski boots, bottle racks photos in the right corner 200 ads and other additional items for sale… 68, avenue Charles-de-Gaulle . Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Montmorency : for philatelists, stamps will be offered during the house sale at 25 bis boulevard Maurice-Berteaux. Furniture, crockery, trinkets and decorations will also be on sale. Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Bymain : furniture, clothes, old books and crockery will be sold during the sale of the house at 12 rue de Boulonville. Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- listen : at 33, rue Henri-Douai, bargain hunters will find silverware, silver-plated metal, Murano glass figurines, small antique furniture and miscellaneous items. At 2 there are two houses with various collections, tools, old and recent objects, an old projector with films. In the second house, toys, clothes for adults and children await you… Saturday, September 17 and Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Vaureal : a garage sale in which more than twenty houses in the rue des Aulnes will participate. Sunday, September 18, 2022, from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Was this article helpful to you? Please note that you can follow La Gazette du Val d’Oise in the My News section. With one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.