Well equipped and organized accommodation is good. Beautifully decorated and organized accommodation, moreover equipped with soothing decorations, that’s better. Because Marie Kondo doesn’t need to tell us: to feel good at home, nothing like minimalist decoration…even if it’s generally not within reach of all budgets. Then we’ll take advantage of the 2022 Winter Sale, which ends on February 8, to take advantage of the latest decorating tips at Maisons du Monde. Because what could be better than ordering from this brand known for its cozy and bohemian universe…especially when the products are on display promotions up to -50% ! With that, all you have to do is sit on your sofa, open a book and enjoy your new cocoon…away from the hustle and bustle of your day.
- Yellow fabric pillow 45x45cm11.45 euros instead of 22.90 euros
- Black metal monstera plant H15279.50 euros instead of 159 euros
- Beige paper wall art 101×9199.95 euros instead of 119.90 euros
- Artificial tree Alstonia V1.2m35.90 euros instead of 99.90 euros
- Lantern made of black metal and fir29.95 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Garden statue with white mask H409.95 euros instead of 19.99 euros
Maisons du Monde sale: how to make your home soothing without breaking the bank?
For a relaxing interior decoration, which is not too much when you know that we generally live a stressful everyday life, it’s all a matter of strategy. Choose e.g. more muted colors like light brown, white, gray and all shades of beige. The softer the colors of your decoration, the more airy and spacious your home will be. At Maisons du Monde you can find, for example, everything a row of pillows in these palettes currently at -50%. One more tip, but not the least important: relaxing accommodation, in which you feel good, it is a well-organized accommodation. The key to comfort? Make sure you get as much space in it as possible, even if it means playing optical illusions. Therefore, we strongly encourage you to invest in furniture that, in addition to housing your minimalist decorations, will allow you to store your things lying around. As for clean and hard decoration, why not let yourself be tempted by the latest trends of the season at Maisons du Monde, with, for example, an artificial tree, a mirror made of recycled teak, an essential oil diffuser, a set of scented candles, a basket hand-woven from plant fibers … In itself, only the essential to give your home the false appearance of a temple of well-being.
- Recycled teak mirror D162299.95 euros instead of 599.90 euros
- Scented candle in black and white glass14.95 euros instead of 29.99 euros
- Tea candle holder made of white rattan and glass29.95 euros instead of 59.99 euros
- Hand-woven basket made of plant fibers24.95 euros instead of 49.99 euros
- Chamomile essential oil diffuser 100 ml9 euros instead of 18 euros
- Topiary artificial boxwood spiral shape D32cm72.90 euros instead of 179.90 euros
“All products featured in this article were selected by our editors. When you buy through our affiliate links, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices and supplies listed may change between the time the article is published and your reading the page. »
Maisons du Monde sale 2022: the best promotions with 50% off
Maisons du Monde: these products at -50% to enhance your interior